Welcome to DatJoeDoe Show's Joe's Blog!! This week he's teaching us about EXO's Kai and sharing your K-Pop opinions...
EXO are legends in the k-pop industry; they can do no wrong! So let’s dive in and take a closer look at the lead dancer Kim Jongin aka Kai:
1. He's extremely close with SHINee’s Taemin, fans have dubbed them Taekai (there are even fanfics written about them)!
2. He got the nickname ‘Teaser King’ because he appeared in a whopping 23 teasers for EXO.
3. He's said that if he wasn’t part of EXO, he probably would've become a ballet dancer.
4. Loves to eat roast duck and fried chicken (Delicious)!
5. Kai hates to be disturbed while he sleeps, but he has said that you can wake him if fried chicken is being delivered to the dorm.
6. He's a big fan of reading. When he was young he moved schools a few times and because he was shy he spent most of his time at the library reading books.
7. He knew he wanted to become a K-pop idol when he saw Shinhwa. He auditioned, for the first time, when he was in sixth grade and eventually got accepted when he was in middle school.
8. His life motto is, “I’d rather bend than break."
9. He is the youngest in his family, having two older sisters.
10. His favourite movie is Pirates of the Carribean (I wonder which one he likes most).
11. When asked about EXO’s best dancers he picked Sehun, Baekhyun and D.O.
Every week I like to ask you guys your thoughts on certain situations on my Facebook page KPOPJOE
This week I asked:
How was the BTS concert in Sydney?
Here are the top comments:
"IT WAS AMAZING! My friend and I were literally 1 and 2 from the left standing line.
Jin blew me a kiss and I almost died." - Chloe Ellison
"It was a once in a lifetime experience! My sister and I had Row A! Felt really lucky to have been there. Cypher 4 went off! As well as all the other songs! " - Tiffany Tzimas
" It was so good. My girlfriends and I converged on Sydney to see the boys and not a single regret. They were charming and talented and we only wish the bun fight for tickets was more controlled. We are grateful to have secured seats together but we really wanted to be closer than we were!" - Candice Schilder
"It was freaking lit! Even though I was right at the back, just the vibe and being there made my life singing I love myself in cypher with the boys was the best thing ever, it really made me feel amazing!" - Charleigh Constable
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: