Hani has to be one of the most down to earth idols. Her goofy personality alone sets her apart from every other female idol in the industry.
Let’s learn more about EXID’s Hani!
1. Hani is rather intelligent with her IQ being 145 (beauty and brains)!
2. Her fancam video that made EXID famous has over 23 million views on YouTube. (It’s the most viewed k-pop fancam of all time)!
3. She can speak Korean, Chinese and English.
4. Hani was training to be in a group with SISTAR’s Hyolyn, BESTIE’s Uji and SECRET’s Ji Eun but was let go and decided to study abroad in China (that would have been an amazing group)!
5. Hani has said she’s never had any cosmetic surgery, but considered doing her nose at one point before her mother was against it.
6. Before the big hit of "Up & Down" Hani used to eat ramen all day. She claimed there was nothing else to do because they didn’t have many schedules to go to. (Ramen is life)!
7. Hani loves to read manhwa books claiming to have read them for eight hours straight.
8. She loves to write down daily notes including what she ate, her weight and mistakes her manager makes. (Poor manager haha)!
This week I asked fans on my Facebook page KPOPJOE"
If you could bring back any k-pop group who have disbanded who would it be and why?
Here are the top comments:
"2NE1!!!! My girls as a group are my inspiration to continue doing music & they helped me through problems I've had in my life.” - Carolina Rey
“If I could bring back any group, it would have to be The Ark. I can see the potential in those girls and I had really high anticipation in their work. I feel like they weren't given enough time to show us their talents and I believe that if they had stayed longer, they would have been an icon in the Kpop scene for girls out there who aren't as feminine and girly because they debuted with a unique image, which I'm sure they would have kept.” - Vang Macy
“History! They were one of my favourite groups and it was so sad to see them go. Not many people knew who they were but they were so talented (and had great visuals).” - Harley Ambursley
“4MINUTE because they got me into k-pop and I miss them so much, they were such a bad ass girl group and I think the k-pop scene is missing that charm they had." - Stellar Mischelle Fajfar
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: