TWICE are set to make their highly-anticipated Japanese debut in a few days time, and the girls have got the hype train rolling with the release of a brand new Japanese MV of their hit single "TT!"
While ONCEs everywhere are stoked at the new video, which is set at at old-school drive-in cinema, some eagle-eyed fans have noticed that the MV features some well-hidden Easter Eggs that reference the girls' original Korean "TT" MV.
If fans watch the Japanese "TT" MV very carefully, each TWICE member interacts with an object that is a direct reference to their characters in the original Korean "TT" MV:
- Nayeon has a skateboard with a devil sticker
- Jungyeon has a Pinocchio figurine hanging on the mirror of her car
- Momo plays with a "fairy" card
- Sana's superhero mask pops up in the form of a sticker
- Jihyo eats an "Ice Queen" cookie
- Mina's movie ticket has a pirate symbol on it
- Dayhun is playing with a bunny plushie
- Chaeyoung is reading a mermaid comic book
- Tzuyu has a red drink (referencing her vampire character)
Check out TWICE's Japanese MV for "TT" right here and see if you can spot all the Easter eggs.
For those who need a hand spotting the Easter Eggs, here's a handy guide for you:
***** SPOILERS AHEAD *****
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: