K-pop MVs have a lot of aspects that fans love, such as the dancing, the sets, the music, and the concepts. But for many fans, it is the fashion that catches their eye most!
In a new thread on Reddit, K-pop fans are talking about MVs with the best fashion. With Reddit being the home to a large number of fans who have diverse tastes and interests the answers were certainly very interesting.
Here are some of the K-pop MVs that also feature some of the best fashion:
- My personal boy group fave is SEVENTEEN 'Boom Boom.' I'm totally biased because they're my bias group but that MV has the best fashion from all of theirs IMO. All of the members have their own aesthetic and they all look so good.
- Red Velvet: Whoever did the fashion for Dumb Dumb was not dumb dumb but smart as hell, they all look amazing in what they're wearing (sans the doll/wigs outfit). Like, some of it looks really funky, but Red Velvet pulls it off only as Red Velvet can. Yeri looks like sooo fierce when they let her hair get a bit more wavy, IDK.
- The outfits in Everybody by Shinee killed me. My favorite Jonghyun's outfit when he was on the giant chess board. The shirt, the cane, the eye jewel, it all looked amazing!!
- Any of Blackpink's. The styling for those girls are A++ (also their hair gives me life).
- BTS - Blood, Sweat, & Tears for the gorgeous blazers and velvet and deep v-necks and chokers. I never knew how much I needed a gaudy embroidered blazer until this video.
- EXO: Greasy hair aside (especially Kai's, you could fry a chicken with all that grease), with Call Me Baby there's so many outfits that there's at the very least 2-3 where all the members look f***ing amazing. Blonde Lay? EXO can call me baby when they top that because yes, Lay did that and I have yet to see anyone in EXO beat him to the punch
- I actually really loved Twice 'Like Ooh Ahh' outfits! Not the roleplay kind of character ones, but the coordinating ones with the red and camo. Personal faves are Tzuyu (her top is to die for) and Momo (esp with that High Ponytail).
Which K-pop MV has the best fashion for you, PopAsians?
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: