To most K-pop fans, their favourite groups already have the perfect line-up. But every now and again, there's the occasional thought of "if I add this person to the group, it would be so cool!"
In a new thread over on Reddit, K-pop fans got into a fascinating discussion about adding a new member to their bias group. With Reddit being the home to a large number of fans who have diverse tastes and interests the answers were certainly very interesting.
Here are some of the most interesting fan answers in regards to adding a new member to a K-pop group:
- My heart wants Samuel as the fourteenth member of SVT
- I'd add Choa to AOA (in this magical scenario, she's totally happy with idol life though)
- I'd add Hansol (SM Rookies) to NCT 127.
Yuna/Euna Kim to BLACKPINK.
She was originally a trainee with them, but dropped out of YGE. She can sing and rap well, and has a nice unique voice, so I think she could have added a lot to BP. A 5-member group with two members that can both rap and sing (Jennie and Yuna) and a total of three rappers would be really cool, especially for a girl group.
I am content with their current members though.
- Jessica into SNSD again... just to see the reactions
Somi to Twice.
(lol jk JYP is obviously the tenth member)
- Sana to GFriend, EunSana would probably give SaiDa a run for the money
- And even though they've disbanded, if they were still around it would be cool to see Mina in Wonder Girls with the band concept, I could see her totally killing Why So Lonely
- The table to Red Velvet.
Who would you choose and why, PopAsians? It can be anyone!
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: