As we enter the 2nd half of 2017, YouTube has decided to take a look back at all the biggest K-pop MV releases of the year so far. The video service crunched the numbers of all the K-pop MVs released in the 1st half of the year and compiled a list of the 10 most viewed K-pop music videos in the world for 2017 so far.
So without further ado, here are the most popular K-pop MVs of 2017 for the 1st half of the year:
10. GOT7 - Never Ever (48.9 million views)
9. PSY - I LUV IT (50.6 million views)
8. BIGBANG - Last Dance (55.9 million views)
7. PSY - New Face (59 million views)
6. TWICE - Signal (75.8 million views)
5. EXO's Chanyeol and Punch - Stay With Me (80 million views)
4. BTS - Spring Day (97.7 million views)
3. BIGBANG - FXXK IT (102 million views)
2. BTS - Not Today (115 million views)
1. TWICE - Knock Knock (122 million views)
Did your faves crack the top 10 most-viewed list?
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: