K-pop idols are some of the hardest-working and most respectful people in the industry, and most wouldn't be where they are without the support of their loving parents.
In a heartwarming thread on Reddit, K-pop fans decided to shine a light onto the parents of K-pop idols by listing who they think the best parents are. Needless to say, the thread is full of lovely comments from fans, all of which revolved around the awesome parents of their favourite K-pop Idols.
Here are some of the comments from K-pop fans about the parents of their favourite idols:
- SHINee's Jonghyun's mom and sister are super adorable and supportive and you can tell he really loves them a lot when he talks about them.
- And then there's NU'EST's Jonghyun's mom handing out pamphlets for him when he was on P101. He's talked about how supportive his parents have always been. And there's Aron's mom who talks about how hard it must have been for him when he left and how happy she is he has his fellow members.
- GOT7's Mark's parents. They take care of Mark and all the boys so well. Papa Tuan lowkey embarass Mark but it's super funny haha. Bambam grew up without a father for most part of his life and he really thinks of Mark's dad as his dad.
- I forgot to mention Jackson's parents. They seem to be strict but truly want Jackson to be happy, if you're in for some tears you can watch the snippet of Jackson crying when seeing his parents in Roommate :(
For a year while Taeyeon was in SM/Starlight academy her dad drove her from Jeonju every sunday, waited until the evening until she had finished her lessons and then drove her back.
Her parents run a optics store in Jeonju and seem really nice to everyone who visits
- Jiyeon from T-Ara's dad visited a fansign event to see her as he hadn't seen her for a significant amount of time due to her schedule
- akmu talking about their parents is so cute lol suhyun said that their parents used to go to all their schedules and bring fruit
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: