BTS are among the most famous K-pop boy groups at the moment, but a very interesting hypothetical question has come up in regards to what would've happened if the boys weren't a K-pop group.
In a new interview with Billboard, BTS were asked what they would be doing if they weren't part of BTS. Some of the answers were unsurprising, while others were completely out of left-field and entertaining at the same time:
- Suga says he would definitely be writing music as a composer.
- Jin says he would be a farmer since he did farm work as during middle school (then he would be known as the farmer with the handsome face according to J-Hope!).
- V said he might've also been a farmer, but since he's gotten really into hobbies like music and photography, he would've hoped to be a photographer (with Ante no less!).
- Unsurprisingly, given his slick moves, J-Hope says he would've been a dancer.
- In an answer that surprised a few members, Jimin says he would've become a policeman!
- Jungkook would've been an athlete of a kind (though he didn't say what sport!).
- And last but not least, Rap Monster said he would be preparing for a boring office job of some kind given his academic prowess (something we're glad didn't happen!).
Check out BTS' new interview with Billboard right here:
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: