BLACKPINK's "Boombayah" recently joined the 200 million views club. Let's take a look at other K-pop music videos that currently have over 200 million views on YouTube. As of this moment, they make up the top 10 most viewed K-pop music videos of all time!
1. PSY - Gangnam Style: 3 billion views
Taking out the crown is, the viral "Gangnam Style." Definitely one that's hard to beat!
2. PSY - Gentleman: 1.1 billion views
The follow-up track to "Gangnam Style," "Gentleman" brought back the "Abracadabra" hip-sway from Brown Eyed Girls and also featured member Ga-In.
3. PSY ft. Hyuna - Oppa Is My Style: 700 million views
A remake of "Gangnam Style" with a female focus. A Hyuna version basically.
4. BIGBANG - Fantastic Baby: 310 million views
An eclectic MV from BIGBANG which made us all go, "Wow, Fantastic Baby."
5. PSY ft. Snoop Dogg - Hangover: 301 million views
The pair get up to some crazy antics whilst exploring the Korean nightlife.
6. PSY - Daddy: 294 million views
"You'll be my curry, I'll be your rice." That is all.
7. BIGBANG - Bang Bang Bang: 255 million views
BIGBANG made their grand group comeback after a three-year hiatus with the explosive "Bang Bang Bang."
8. TWICE - TT : 246 million views
The TWICE girls channelled different alter-egos in the Halloween-themed "TT." This is currently the most viewed K-pop girl group music video.
9. TWICE - Cheer Up: 202 million views
Turn that frown upside down with TWICE's "Cheer Up"!
10. BLACKPINK - Boombayah: 201 million views
BLACKPINK are in your area with their debut MV for "Boombayah."
Other music videos that are nearing the 200 million mark include BTS' "Dope" (198m views) and Girls' Generation's "I Got A Boy" (195m views).
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: