BTS have got fans all up in a frenzy following the recent release of their "Love Yourself" teaser posters, and now the boys have upped the ante even further with the release of a brand new "Highlight Reel" video!
The latest in BTS' "Love Yourself" drama concept, the "Highlight Reel" sees each member involved in various different situations (like Jungkook in a wheelchair and Jin wandering next to train). However, each situation culminates in a meeting with a mysterious girl, and this has got fans speculating on what it all means.
Here are some of the theories that fans have about the meaning behind what's in BTS' "Highlight Reel:"
I believe that this girl that gave the cake to jhope was his gf and jimin secretly liked her and he didn't say anything because he didn't want to destroy their friendship
Also I believe that jungkook was hit by the car at I need u music video and not by train.
- You know how jungkook was accelerating in his wheel chair? It's like he wishes to fly.. but then the girl stopped him. Love stopped him. That handshake was like making a deal with the devil. For love, he had to give up his dream to fly
- What if the girl was really Hoseok's sister from the family that adopted him when he was abandoned and that day wasn't his birthday but the anniversary of his adoption?
- You guys remember JK in front of a carousel in Spring Day MV ?I think it has something to do with Hobi by watching this. :0
- For me I think the girls represent armys
- i don’t think the girls are real. They are form to cope with their unique situation. hoseok and jimin’s girl has to do with their mental states
Check out BTS' "Highlight Reel" right here and let us know what you think it all means.
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: