From stunning formations to the sheer athleticism, K-pop is filled with some fantastic choreography over the years. However, for every great dance, there has been one that's just a little bit too weird for some fans!
In an interesting new thread over on Reddit, K-pop fans got into a fascinating discussion about which songs have the weirdest choreography. With Reddit being the home to a large number of fans who have diverse tastes and interests, the answers were certainly very interesting.
Here are some K-pop songs that have some of the weirdest choreography ever according to fans.
- Chaness SeSeSe.
- this and this part in cherry bomb. otherwise a great choreo but those moves are just.... lol
- When they made IOI look supremely silly at the wiggly, awkwardly long finish to Very, Very, Very will never sit well with me. Still one of my fave songs of 2016 though!
- Still not used to [Lion Heart]
- the washing clothes and mask dance in btob's thriller... just why (it's still my favorite title track though)
- OMG. I've always wanted to talk to someone about this. P.O.P's Catch You has this dance move after the chorus where they flail their arms behind their back, and it just looks so.....peculiar.
- OMG I can't believe no one has posted this yet. Cross Gene's Amazing~Bad Lady~ has what my friend calls the "crotch rubbing dance." It's even more hilarious when one of the members, Takuya, did it when he was on Abnormal Summit.
- TOUCH MY BODY
- Ring my bell
- That part in Playing With Fire when BLACKPINK looked like they're passionately mixing the pancake batter for breakfast.
Which K-pop dances do you think are the weirdest?
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: