Another week and that means only one thing - Prince Mak is back on SBS PopAsia radio with "The Prince Mak Hour!"
With KCON 2017 AUSTRALIA about to come Down Under very soon, Prince Mak has decided to share some really handy tips for all those K-pop fans planning to attend the world's biggest Korean culture and K-pop festival!
What better way to get ready for KCON than to have a former K-pop idol share some helpful hacks so everyone can have the best experience?
So without further ado, here are some helpful tips from Prince Mak on preparing and what to expect for KCON 2017 AUSTRALIA:
- Get there early! - Conventions start early and there's LOTS to see and do at KCON 2017 AUSTRALIA, so be sure to arrive nice and early if you want to experience all the panels and events! Plus there's less people when you arrive early so there won't be many big crowds or long lines!
- Wear comfortable clothes - KCON 2017 AUSTRALIA is an all-day event so there will be many long hours where you will be standing up! For cosplayers, this will be trickier so keep an extra set of clothes on you just in case it gets too uncomfortable!
- Stay hydrated -With so much to see and do at KCON, be sure to stay fed and hydrated!
- Check out the fandom booths! - The concert may be the big draw, but there's a lot to see and do at fandom booths, which are fan-run booths that shine a spotlight on their favourite K-pop groups. From special and limited-edition merch to great people, take some time to check out some fandom booths!
- Go to the toilet before the concert - The concert will be long so go to the toilet beforehand, otherwise you might miss out on some good stuff!
Listen to Prince Mak talk share some tips on how to prepare for KCON 2017 AUSTRALIA at the 29:10 mark:
Important Information for KCON 2017 AUSTRALIA:
Where: Sydney’s Qudos Bank Arena
When: 22 – 23 September 2017
For tickets, go to: www.ticketek.com.au
FOR ALL KCON 2017 AUSTRALIA RELATED NEWS, COMPS, AND DETAILS, CLICK HERE!
Catch Prince Mak's SBS PopAsia radio show "The Prince Mak Hour" every Tuesday @ 8PM (AEST).
How to listen:
SBS PopAsia is streaming live 24/7 on digital radio. Catch Prince Mak in the Studio at 8pm (AEST) every Tuesday.
- Listen live on tablet or mobile via the SBS PopAsia App.
- Listen on your computer via the SBS PopAsia homepage.
- Listen on DAB digital radio
- Don't worry if you miss a show, you can listen later - on catch-up - from the SBS PopAsia App.
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Download the app here: