There are things in life that make us upset or mad without any rational reason, and this can sometimes expand into the world of K-pop!
In an interesting new thread over on Reddit, K-pop fans got into a fascinating discussion over which songs made them irrationally upset or mad. With Reddit being the home to a large number of fans who have diverse tastes and interests, the answers were certainly very interesting.
Here are some K-pop songs that made fans irrationally mad and/or upset:
- woof woof - shinee ticks off the band nerd in me real good (first chair alto sax) whenever key says "this is real brass, by the way." IT'S NOT, KIBUM. IT'S REALLY NOT :(
- Light Saber by Exo makes me irrationally angry because I was stuck on that goddamn song for so long on SMTOWN Superstar. Like practically 6 months. Such a shame because it's a good song. Feel the same way about Catch Me If You Can by Girls Generation for the same reason TL;DR: SMTOWN Superstar makes me irrationally angry
- Watched the Holiday MV again yesterday and I’m still not over the ****** way their 10th anniversary was handled.
- 2NE1's Come Back Home. I became a fan after 2014 so it just makes me mad that I could experience the group in all their glory.
- I’m convinced Pick Me is the worst song ever written or performed. The P101 version sounds like it’s sung by slave labor
- Anytime any f(x) song comes on, I get angry because I'm reminded of their almost 2 year streak of no comeback. >:(
- NCT U's 7th Sense deserved to be one of the most decorated debut songs in all of Kpop and the mere fact that it wasn't makes me upset when I listen to it.
- For example last night I was listening to Red Velvet's One Of These Nights and I couldn't stop thinking about how great the song and MV is, but how little it's appreciated.
Which K-pop song and/or MV made you irrationally angry or upset?
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: