TWICE are currently one of the leading girl groups in K-pop, racking up incredible sales, wins, and records whenever they make a comeback. But while the girls have countless accolades under their belts already, they also have the dubious record of having the five most "disliked" K-pop MVs on YouTube.
At the time of writing, here are the number of dislikes for TWICE's MVs on YouTube:
- Signal - 306,000 dislikes
- Knock Knock - 303,600 dislikes
- TT - 284,000 dislikes
- Cheer Up - 168,400 dislikes
- Like Ooh-Ahh - 122,280 dislikes
In response to the amount of "dislikes" on TWICE's MVs, netizens over at Pann have gotten into a discussion over the reasons why this has occurred, with some blaming international Black Pink fans for disliking TWICE's videos.
Here are some of the comments from netizens in regards to why TWICE MVs have so many "dislikes:"
- The thing that p***es me off the most about this is that those dislikes are all from SEA Black Pink fans ㅋㅋ I'm not trying to bait hate, they really are from the SEA Black Pink fans.. makes me so mad every time I see it
- The result of SEA Black Pink fans (Twice antis) + jealous Twice haters
Blink here, those dislikes are from the SEA fans... It's upsetting to us too and we can't do anything about it so we feel sorry ㅠㅠ I hope at least the Korean fans get along. I feel so sorry every time I see it ㅠㅠㅠ
- They got a lot of Thai antis when Nati was dropped from 'Sixteen' and so all of those Thai fans went to Black Pink for Lisa when they debuted. It's not as simple as Blink = Twice antis. It's just an upsetting situation for both Once and Korean Blinks...
- Pretty sure I saw that SEA fans tried to manipulate these numbers before
- It's pretty famous for being Black Pink's Thai fans
- It sucks that this mess was caused by the SEA Blinks but us Korean Blinks are stuck with apologizing for them; -_- they've gone way too far.. it's hard for us to deal with them too. Cheer up, Once, and sorry ㅠ
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: