Today is a special day for WANNA ONE's Woojin. The snaggle-toothed rapper turns 18 (19 in Korean age)! To celebrate, here are 7 fun facts about him.
1. He went to the same dance academy in Busan as BTS' Jimin and even dance battled with him back in 2011. We'd say it's about time for a 2017 rematch on the idol stage!
2. When asked about the secret to Wanna One's great teamwork, he praised leader Jisung for being able to lead the group well. Aww.
3. When he was young, he auditioned for Superstar K dressed up as BIGBANG's T.O.P. How cute was he?!
4. He choreographed the dance to 'Hollywood,' which he and his fellow Brand New Music trainees performed at the Produce 101 ranking evaluation.
5. He has a nickname of "SeBaOhLa" due to his sexy rendition of the lyrics "Sexy Baby Oh my Lady" in a cover performance of 2PM's '10 Points Out Of 10.'
6. He's a former JYP Entertainment trainee.
7. During his pre-debut days, he appeared in the music video for MC Gree's 'Dangerous.'
His hilarious freestyle to BIGBANG's 'Loser' will have you in tears laughing. Despite his shy and introverted personality, he's actually so funny and Extra.
Listen to SBS PopAsia Digital Radio!
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: