Super Junior have finally made their long awaited comeback!
This year Siwon, Donghae and Eunhyuk were discharged from military service, while Kyuhyun enlisted. They’re icons in the K-pop scene and have shown huge success with their recent comeback.
Let’s get to know them better!
1. Leeteuk has become known as a very capable MC hosting variety and award shows (he’s actually a hilarious MC to watch!).
2. Heechul claims that he's never been rejected when asking a girl out (classic Heechul haha)!
3. Yesung once ran 70km for a charity marathon and had to be hospitalised after he collapsed.
4. Sungmin used to help Girls’ Generation member Sunny play the guitar.
5. Eunhyuk is known to be the most unclean member of the group (probably information given by Kangin haha).
6. After Siwon was discharged from the military, the first event he did was volunteer charity work in Vietnam working with UNICEF.
7. Once during a concert Donghae took a fan's phone and called their mum and introduced himself (talk about quality fan service!).
8. Ryeowook is called the mother of Super Junior because he cooks and takes care of them.
9. Kyuhyun is the youngest member of the group, but he can act fierce toward his older members with his quick wit and sharp tongue (he’s definitely an funny maknae haha).
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: