TWICE just made their comeback with "Likey," and they just became the only K-pop artist to have all of their music videos hit over 1 million likes on YouTube, which is an incredible feat.
Let’s get to know trendy member Sana from the group!
1. Sana’s full name is Sana Minatozaki and she was born in Osaka, Japan.
2. She was cast by a talent scout while she was out shopping with friends (Sana was only in ninth grade at the time!).
3. To show off her talent to JYP in survival show SIXTEEN, Sana decided to cook spring rolls while other contestants showed off their singing and dancing abilities (now that’s thinking outside the box! Haha).
4. For people wanting to learn Japanese, Sana recommends learning all the favourite foods you like to eat first.
5. She surprisingly likes to watch horror movies but will also scream during the scary parts.
6. Sana has appeared in a few JYP artists’ music videos including GOT7’s "A" and Junho’s "Instant Love."
7. While they were still trainees Sana and Momo secretly ordered jokbal (a Korean dish) but were found out because they forgot to clean up one piece of lettuce on the ground, which was found by their manager (so close! haha).
8. One of Sana’s unique talents is being able to make the jumping noise from Mario with her nose.
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: