Fans usually get into some interesting conversations online, but this one about K-pop is the most hilariously "out there" one yet!
In a new thread over on Reddit, K-pop fans got into a fascinating (and hypothetical) discussion regard who they think will emerge as the winner if every single male K-pop group got into a brawl. With Reddit being the home to a large number of fans who have diverse tastes and interests, the answers were certainly very interesting.
Here are those make K-pop groups that fans think will come out on top if every single male group got into a (hypothetical) brawl:
- Turbo. Kim jong kook alone beats everyone
- VIXX would hold out pretty well. Those boys already throw eachother around and they have zero issue with blatantly cheating.ll
- Y'all forgetting g.o.d.
- Seventeen, the numbers game is in their advantage. And Mingyu is a giant.
- B.A.P. They have guns.
- 2PM for sure on a pure individual basis, the original beast idols. CN Blue also comes to mind, I recall Yonghwa managed to beat KJK on RM once or twice, so definitely a force to reckon with.
- nct dream /s
- guess it comes down to which matters more: numbers or strength? If numbers, then a big group like Seventeen or SJ. If strength...then idk. Which group has the strongest members?
- BM is a legit muscle monster. He can kill 80% of the population single handedly
- Who would you rather fight, one BM sized Woozi or a hundred Woozi sized BMs?
- One Day (2PM + 2AM). Nuff said.
- In EXO only CBX and D.O will make it to the end tbh
- Infinite. Have you seen how many times they all get in gang fights in their videos? Sungjong's gonna come out with a nail studded baseball bat, and then there's Myungsoo who I am sure could kill a man with one punch, it's in his eyes. Hoya (rip i know he left) wouldnt stop swinging until you knocked him out, can't let himself go down like that.
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: