Nintendo have confirmed a new Super Smash Bros. game for the Switch. The Trailer announces Splatoon’s humanoid squid players as playable characters in the game, alongside Breath of the Wild’s Link, Mario and what appears to be a returning ensemble of classic Nintendo mascots.
Fans have started tweeting about what new characters they want to see Smash Bros. Director Masahiro Sakurai include in the game:
Following news that several third party games are coming to the Switch, including the PlayStation 4 remastered Crash Bandicoot trilogy, indie masterpiece Undertale, Okami HD and Dark Souls, we expect to see Crash, Okami Amaterasu and Knight Solaire (given there’s an amiibo for him); as well as a stage dedicated to Undertale.
Love the story? Follow the author on Twitter.
Hear more about Anime on The Anime Show podcast!
Download the app here:
- New music in Japan
- How music is different in Korea and Canada compared to Japan
- Nintendo's lawsuit against Mari Car
- Wanting to launch Mario Kart go-kart track
- When is it ok to copy, and to what extent?
- Exclusive restaurant dining in Japan
- Impossible to get a table
- A website has been set-up to help foreigners get in the restaurants
- Is it just a money-making scheme? Seems a bit suspicious
- If chefs are aware then not as suspicious but still not good