Red Velvet's Irene is celebrating her birthday today, and in honour of the girl group leader's special day we've collated some of the moments where she proved to be the coolest idol in K-pop.
1. Hitting bull's eyes in archery like it's no big deal
2. Telling the crowd to quiet down and getting immediate silence
IRENE SAID SHHT AND THE CROWD IMMEDIATELY SHUT UP pic.twitter.com/XbfWZpf1mr
— '^' (@wancheeks) January 29, 2018
3. Being a cool queen while two grown men slowly inch towards her
Seriously how are BTS' Jin and EXO's Chanyeol so awkward
4. Her unimpressed face for a disrespectful husband on "Hello Counselor"
5. This entire opening vibe for "Bad Boy"
6. When she read a feminist book and didn't care about the negativity
Read about the full story here
7. The look she gives anyone who comes between her and her fans
8. This response to a question she clearly had no time for
Happy birthday Irene, keep being the queen you are!
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: