BTS' Jimin talked about the recent death threat made against him.
At a press conference held in Seoul on May 24 for BTS' Love Yourself: Tear album, the BTS member was asked about the anonymous death threats made against him online.
Referring to a similar incident from last year, Jimin said: "After the incident last year, it was my second time hearing this kind of news, so I was a bit flustered. But I think that the fans were more worried than I was. Personally, there were so many people waiting for me that I didn't have the time or energy to be swayed by such words".
He also said: "Our staff take good care of us, so I don't think that there's any need for our fans to worry".
BTS will be showcasing their Korean comeback globally on Mnet on May 24.
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: