For the uninitiated, Stray Kids are a nine-member K-pop group formed by JYP. They debuted in March 2018 to phenomenal success for rookies, and the buzz around them grows every day.
Also, two of the members are Australian: Felix and Bang Chan to be specific. If you didn't know, it might just be because you've never heard them speak, because if you have, it's undeniable.
Here's seven times their Aussie accents made them super relatable and gave us life simultaneously.
1. When Bang Chan made it extremely clear that he is from Australia
2. But in case you weren't sure, then Felix and Bang Chan made it clear they're from Australia
3. This stellar rendition of "Wheels on the Bus"
4. The alarming number of times Felix says sausage in 5 seconds
5. The words "for me cuz" finally appearing in a K-pop related video
6. This perfect encapsulation of Australian slang
7. Felix singing the Australian National Anthem with his whole chest
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: