K-pop choreography always pushes the boundaries of physical movement, and sometimes gravity itself, in the name of showing something interesting and different to fans.
Here are some dance moves that would require intense teamwork and trust to get right.
1. SHINee literally throw Taemin in "Everybody"
2. SF9's "KO" pinwheel
3. Jimin's back climb in BTS' "No More Dream"
4. Suho's fall-and-pull move in EXO's "Monster"
5. NCT's "Black on Black" replete with climbing on members' backs
6. Jackson falling into Mark's arms in GOT7's "If You Do"
7. KARD's Somin climbing on and being carried by Super Junior in "Lo Siento"
8. VIXX lifting Ken over Ravi in "Voodoo Doll"
9. BLACKPINK's Rose sliding through legs in "Boombayah"
10. Members jumping through each other in 2PM's "Again & Again"
11. After School members exercising epic core strength as they pole dance above one another in "First Love"
12. The gravity-defying leans over one another in TVXQ!'s "Catch Me"
13. Miss A's headstands in "Breathe"
14. NU'EST literally sleeping on top of each other while standing in "Sleep Talking"
What other moves can you think of?
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: