There's something really wonderful about watching new groups cover older K-pop songs. Maybe it's because they change it up and show off new perspectives of the songs, or maybe it's just cool to watch them perform the music made by people they admire.
We couldn't help but choose some of our fave covers of K-pop classics by new gen artists. Is your fave below?
1. MONSTA X: Kim Sung Jae's "As I Told You"
2. BTS: Shinhwa's "Perfect Man"
3. BTOB's Eunkwang, VIXX's Leo, B.A.P's Daehyun & GOT7's Youngjae: TVXQ!'s "Mirotic"
4. B.A.P: HOT's Candy
5. TWICE: Wonder Girls' "So Hot"
6. EXO: HOT's "We Are The Future"
7. GFriend: Fin.K.L's "To My Boyfriend"
8. Wanna One: Sechskies' "Couple"
9. Girls' Generation: Lee Hyori's "U Go Girl"
10. GOT 7: 2PM's "10 Out Of 10"
11. Nine Muses: Park Ji Yoon's "Coming of Age Ceremony"
12. B1A4: g.o.d.'s "Place Where You Need To Be"
13. BTS: Rain's "Rainism"
14. AOA: Wonder Girls' "Tell Me"
15. NCT 127: Super Junior's "Sorry Sorry"
16. EXID: Kara's "Mr"
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: