BLACKPINK's Jennie has made her solo debut with the conveniently titled "SOLO" music video and we bet Blinks are in love with the song and the accompanying aesthetics.
Not only is the song almost too catchy, the video has some big moments, from her dancing outside what looks like a very fancy private estate to crying in a grimy laneway.
Here's our fave aesthetic moments from "SOLO". What's yours?
1. We wish we looked like this waking up
2. This seems inconvenient for not getting your book wet, but the aesthetics!
3. A casual Chanel swimsuit at the launderette sure
4. Good to know that Jennie's laundry day clothes are still way better than anything in our wardrobe
5. Imagine being that boy from the MV who hurt Jennie. Imagine being that dumb.
6. Every dancing in a tunnel scene from every other MV just bowed down to this one
7. The power in this moment is indescribable
8. Just Jennie living her best life with convenient fireworks
9. This entire MV is really just Jennie living her best life and we're so glad she shared it with us
10. The most dramatic fountain frolic caught on film probs defs
11. This has some serious Alice in Wonderland vibes and we want all of it
If you haven't watched the full MV yet, check it out below both for the styling and for the song that's already hit No.1 in Korea!
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: