It's EXO member Kai's birthday! The undeniable dancing king of the K-pop idol group, he's one of the most talented dancers we've ever seen on stage, so it's only fitting that on this most important of days, we look at some of the moments he really set the stage/screen alight with his incredible dancing.
Honestly we're blessed to live in the same timeline as Kim Jongin.
1. When he was first revealed to us in this EXO teaser
2. This MAMA 2017 solo stage
3. His opening dance for the live version of "Overdose"
4. His "Baby Don't Cry" dance with Sehun from The EXO'luxion tour
5. The power in his "Love Shot" moves
6. Also his power (and pure joy!) in "Tempo"
7. The very sensual "Artificial Love" choreo that was made for him
8. Kai throughout "The Eve"'s choreography
9. And also everything about his "Ko Ko Bop" performance
10. Finally, every time he does this spin in "Power"
There's obviously way more than just these 10 moments, but we think it's a fitting start to your eventual YouTube wormhole of Kai dancing vids. Enjoy!
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: