JYP Entertainment has updated fans and media on measures being taken to protect TWICE's Nayeon against a stalker.
On March 18, Korean outlet Star Today reported that a source from JYP Entertainment said that the restraining order against the stalker had been withdrawn, due to problems with delivering it. The agency will proceed with the restraining order once more if and when the stalker returns to Korea.
The source also said that the criminal charges are still in place and that when the stalker returns to Korea, Immigration Services will make police aware so that he is directly taken into custody from the airport.
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: