ALL LOTTERIES AND GAMES OF CHANCE - TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
(2015 Eurovision broadcast) SBS & Renault
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over only. Employees of SBS, Mitchell Media, Vehicle Distributors Australia Pty Ltd (trading as Renault Australia) Authorised Renault Dealers, Big Red, their associated companies and immediate families are ineligible.
3. The competition period starts on Friday 15th May 2015 at 23:59 AEST and ends on Wednesday 27th May 2015 at 23:59 AEST (the “Competition Period”).
4. To enter, participants must:
a. Go to www.sbs.com.au/eurovision and follow the directions on the website;
b. Register their details, including (but not limited to) name, address, email address and phone number;
c. Agree to be automatically signed up to the My Week on SBS e-newsletter.
2. Entries are subject to the following:
a. Multiple entries during the Competition Period permitted limited to one per person, per day.
b. Entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements to be deemed valid.
5. SBS reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity, in order to claim a prize. Acceptance of proof of identification, Australian residency status and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of SBS. In the event that a winner cannot provide proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
6. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The Major Prize winner will receive a Renault Captur Dynamique 1.2L Petrol EDC (auto) (the “Major Prize”) featuring:
• 1.2L Turbo charged engine
• EDC automatic transmission
• Two-tone body and roof design
• 7" Touchscreen media navigation system
• Rear view camera and sensors
• Washable and removable seat covers
• 17" Two-tone alloy wheels
• Captur Dynamique 1.2L Petrol EDC auto may be selected from a pool of selected body and roof colours pending stock availability for the winner to choose from
• All on-road costs relevant to winner’s state (e.g. stamp duty, CTP, registration, dealer delivery)
The Major Prize is valued up to Up to $32,990 Driveaway (inclusive of GST)
Estimated drive away price includes 12 months registration & compulsory third party insurance, govt duty and the lowest dealer delivery charge for your state or territory (or your nearest state or territory). Prices may vary depending on your individual circumstances.Prize to be delivered to the nearest authorised dealership to the residential address of the winning entrant as listed on the competition entry form, or a dealership of the winning entrants choice.
8. All valid entries are automatically entered into the Major Prize draw. The Major Prize winner will be drawn at random by SBS (or its nominated agent) on Friday 29th May at 11:00 at SBS Corporation, 14 Herbert Street, Artarmon, NSW 2064. The Major Prize winner will be notified by email and phone. The name of the winner will be published in The Australian and on SBS website on Thursday 4th June 2015
9. If the Major Prize winner cannot be validated by Monday 31st August 2015, SBS or its nominated agent will drawn another winner from all valid entries (“Second Chance Draw”). The Second Chance Draw winner will be notified by email and phone on 31st August 2015 at 11:00 AEST and published in The Australian and on SBS website on Thursday 3rd September 2015
10. All prizes are as depicted or described in the promotions for the competition and are not subject to change. There may be circumstances in which the Promoter cannot provide the prize as described for reasons beyond its reasonable control. In those circumstances, the Promoter will provide an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value to the promoted prize.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. Prize does not include insurance, nor any optional extra features or accessories unless expressly stated in Clause 7.
13. SBS accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prizes.
14. Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, we take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
15. SBS’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. SBS takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a prize in this competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, SBS (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
18. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated). SBS accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
19. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
20. SBS, Vehicle Distributors Australia Pty Ltd (trading as Renault Australia), Authorised Renault dealers Big Red and Mitchell Media assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of SBS which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, SBS reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Subject to state regulations.
23. This competition will be promoted on Facebook & Twitter, however, entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with or endorsed by Facebook or Twitter. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook or Twitter.
24. The “Promoter” SBS is the Special Broadcasting Service Corporation of 14 Herbert Street, Artarmon NSW 2064 (ABN 91 314 398 574). SBS phone: 1800 500 727.
25. Authorised under permit numbers: NSW Permit No: LTPS/15/03155; VIC Permit No, 15/969; SA Permit No: T15/683; ACT Permit No: TP 15/05644.