To continue watching, you will need to access SBS On Demand via your smart TV, desktop or phone.
World Watch programs can be found here under the 'International News Programs' section.
Why do I need an account?
You now need to sign in to access SBS On Demand. This login can be used across all of your favourite SBS apps and devices and will help us to build a more personalised viewing experience for you – connecting you to more of what you love and giving you access to exclusive and fast-tracked premium series and movies as soon as they’re available.
HOW TO CREATE AN SBS ON DEMAND ACCOUNT
1. Create an account with an email address
Go to www.sbs.com.au/ondemand or your SBS On Demand iOS / Android app
- Go to Sign In / Sign Up
- Enter your first name
- Enter your last name
- Enter an email address (you will receive an email to validate that it's a real email address)
- Create a password (should have minimum six characters, including one number)
- Create a display name (or we’ll create one for you). What is it? It's a public profile title displayed if you comment
- Select your year of birth from the drop-down menu
- Select your gender from the drop-down menu
2. Create an account with Facebook login
Use your Facebook login credentials to access SBS On Demand
3. Create an account with Google login
Use your Google credentials to access SBS On Demand
LOG IN / EXISTING USERS
1. Sign in with email
- Go to www.sbs.com.au/ondemand or the iOS / Android app
- Enter the email and password you used to register
- Don’t remember your password? Use the Forgot Password link
2. Sign in with Facebook
- Enter your email and password used to access your Facebook account
3. Sign in with Google
- Enter your email and password used to access your Google account