METHOD OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only. Employees of SBS, their associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible.
- The competition period starts on 16/07/2015 at 9am and ends on 30/07/2015 at 12.55am (AEST)(the Promotional Period). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- To enter, entrants must:
- Go to http://www.sbs.com.au/programs/bosch and follow the directions on the website;
- Agree to be automatically signed-up to the My Week newsletter (if they are not already signed up)
- Register their details, including (but not limited to) name, address, email address and phone number;
- Answer the following question in 25 words or less, “What intrigues you about the character of Bosch? and submit their entry by clicking on the “Enter Now” button.
- Entries are subject to the following:
- Only one (1) entry per person permitted.
- Entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements to be deemed valid.
- SBS reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity, in order to claim a prize. Acceptance of proof of identification, Australian residency status and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of SBS. In the event that a winner cannot provide proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- There are 10 prizes to be won – 2 major and 8 minor. The total prize pool is valued at AUD$700 (RRP) inclusive of GST.
- The 2 major prizes consist of:
- a Michael Connelly book pack
- a Bosch cap
- a Bosch DVD
and are valued at AUD$110 (RRP) each.
- The 8 minor prizes consist of :
- a Michael Connelly book pack only
and are valued at AUD$60 (RRP) each.
- The total prize pool is valued at AUD$700 (RRP) inclusive of GST.
- An SBS representative will judge all valid entries on Tuesday 4 August at 11:00am (AEST) at SBS Corporation, 14 Herbert Street, Artarmon, NSW 2064. All prize winners will be notified by email.
- There may be circumstances in which the Promoter cannot provide the prizes as described for reasons beyond its reasonable control. In those circumstances, the Promoter will provide an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value to the promoted prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- SBS accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prizes.
- Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, we take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- SBS takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a prize in this competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). SBS accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, SBS (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- SBS assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of SBS which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, SBS reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Subject to state regulations.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon literary and creative merit. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. SBS’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of SBS. SBS may use the entrants' names and addresses for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- Entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook.
- The promoter is Special Broadcasting Service Corporation (SBS) of 14 Herbert Street, Artarmon NSW 2064 (ABN 91 314 398 574). SBS phone: 1800 500 727.