With less than an hour to go before showtime, make sure you know how to get your artwork to us.
Take a photo of your completed drawing, and share it in any of the following ways:
Share via Social media
Upload your photo to Instagram and use the hashtag #SBSLifeDrawingLive
(n.b. The Instagram account must be public)
Tweet your photo and use the hashtag #SBSLifeDrawingLive
Submit via email
Attach a photograph of your drawing in an email to email@example.com
'Life Drawing Live - Submission Terms
By submitting your artwork via a photograph of your original artwork sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or sharing on social media using the hashtag #SBSLifeDrawingLive ("Your Submission"), you:
1. consent to Your Submission appearing on the program and in promotions for the program;
2. consent to Your Submission appearing online on SBS’s website, social media platforms or otherwise along with other submissions or alone;
3. warrant that Your Submission is your own original work and does not infringe the rights of any third party or identify any other individual;
4. understand and agree that, if selected, Your Submission may be analysed and critiqued on the program or via the website;
5. grant an irrevocable licence to SBS and other broadcasters or licensees of the program to show Your Submission in the program and on websites and in promotions for the program in all media throughout the world in perpetuity and to use your name and note your suburb/location and Instagram account name as submitted in conjunction with showing Your Submission in any media;
6. acknowledge that SBS is under no obligation to show Your Submission in the program or on the website or to critique Your Submission or refer to you in any manner;
8. understand that there are no prizes or rewards for entering Your Submission, other than the possibility of having Your Submission appear on and in connection with the program as set out above.
We will not broadcast or publish submissions which are defamatory or inappropriate, or contain information which is outside of the parameters of the live drawing lesson (such as information about other people etc).