Tia-Clair Toomey will make her Olympic debut in Rio, after winning a spot in the weightlifting team.
But she’s no stranger to high level competition, having been anointed the ‘Second Fittest Woman On Earth” at the 2015 CrossFit Games in California.
Her work ethic is super impressive.
The 23 year old continues to compete in CrossFit events, while getting ready for Rio - so it goes without saying she’s insanely in shape. Like, the Greek sculpture kind of shape.
1. Seriously, are her abs painted on?
2. Training for the Cross Fit Games and the Olympic Games at the same time? Beyond hardcore. (Sidenote - #bringittoomey is flawless)
3. How can her face be this calm when her body is going through that?
4. Them shoulders
5. Toomey’s two past-times mean she has a deadly combination of fitness and form
6. Oh, and flexibility
7. Regular handstands aren’t even a challenge
8. And Toomey can climb a rope like it’s no big deal
9. With a sneaky bit of gymnastics thrown in for good measure
10. Who looks this ripped just sitting casually at a desk?
11. We have no words
Except, we're off to the gym. Who's with us?