1. For starters, she’s an archer, which is probably the most badass of all sports
2. The 23-year-old is from Perth, but quit her job in February and self-funded a move to Brisbane to train with the national squad
3. She’s a Harry Potter fan, and got to meet doofus-come-heartthrob Neville Longbottom
4. She’s super into Halloween
5. She’s a big footy fan, supporting the Fremantle Dockers
6. And partial to a medieval fair
7. Ingley keeps all of her plane tickets as mementos, which is such a good idea, we’re jealous we didn’t think of it ourselves
8. She was selected for a scholarship at the Australian Institute of Sport in Canberra in 2008, where she stayed until 2010
9. She was a reserve at the London Olympics, but is now getting her chance at the big time
An Italian, a German, and a Brit all walk onto an Australian judo mat...
Australia’s judo team for Rio features three women that were either born overseas, or competed for other countries.
Meet our WAGs, Australia's Womens Artistic Gymnastics team
Australia's WAGs on their road to Rio! The Women's Artistic Gymnastics quad are en route to the final qualification competition for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio.