1. Swimming the 1500m
Lucky that women are still banned from swimming the 1500m - it looks like such hard work!
2. Getting in a testosterone fuelled fist fights
Fighting is stupid. Fighting on the sports field is even more stupid. How often do you see female athletes going toe to toe and trying to look tough? Yep, almost never. Because they know that it’s always best to let their game do the talking.
3. Having too much money
While there are obvious exceptions, it’s incredibly rare to see female athletes being given more money than they know what to do with. As a result, you don’t see women come under the same *cough* temptations as young male athletes with tens of thousands to burn.
4. Getting hit in a certain region
5. Constantly having to ‘adjust’ themselves
6. Appearing as a guest commentator in the Triple M boy's club
A life without any Eddie McGuire interaction suits us just fine.
7. That distinctive male change room smell
We’re not saying female athletes don’t sweat, but you can bet women’s change rooms smell a whole lot nicer than men’s….