Japanese father and daughter celebrating birthday (Blend Images)

If you want your parents to come live in Australia, there are two main visa categories, non-contributory and contributory. Here is explanation of the main difference between the two type of visas the cost and wait time.

Audrey Bourget, Amy Chien-Yu Wang and Adel
Published on
Tuesday, July 4, 2017 - 17:17
File size
3.3 MB
7 min 9 sec