Download the FREE SBS Radio App for a better listening experience
1 kg meat bones (chicken, beef and pork)
1 kg pork belly
1/2 kg pork liver
1/2 kg dry egg noodles
1 carrot, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 whole garlic, roasted
5 tbsp soy sauce
Fish sauce, to taste
3 boiled eggs
1. In a pot, combine bones, pork belly, liver, roasted garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, onion, carrot, salt and pepper.
2. Pour in a good amount of water.
3. Cover and boil for 4 hours over a low flame.
4. Remove the pork belly and liver. Keep the soup boiling over a low flame.
5. Deep fry the pork belly and wait until the skin become crispy.
6. Slice the belly and liver.
7. In a bowl, prepare the egg noodles. Arrange all the other ingredients on top of the noodles.
8. Pour in the hot soup and garnish with spring onion, and garlic-chili oil.