A disendorsed One Nation candidate has taken to social media to post threats of legal action made against her by Pauline Hanson's chief advisor James Ashby.
Shan Ju Lin was dumped from the party last month after making a series of anti-LGBTI posts on her Facebook page, and on Monday posted a text message allegedly from Mr Ashby, threatening legal action for posting a link to a news report.
Ms Lin posted: "I've received threat from James Ashby" and showed a screenshot of her original post along with a text allegedly from Mr Ashby, which called the linked news report "false".
The report concerned a police investigation into allegations he had sexual relations with two teenage boys in 2003, which was halted after police ruled there wasn't enough evidence to proceed.
"If you fail to remove this post immediately, I will have my lawyer deal with you and your comments," the text concluded.
The threat comes as One Nation leader Pauline Hanson tries to assert control over her party amid claims she's a puppet under the control of Mr Ashby.
Peter Rogers on Friday became the third Queensland candidate to withdraw or be sacked since mid-December, when One Nation unveiled its first tranche of candidates for the next state poll.
He has echoed previous comments by Ms Lin, who said Senator Hanson must sack Mr Ashby because he is exerting a dangerous level of control and poses a threat to One Nation's grassroots support.
Senator Hanson has defended Mr Ashby as a trusted advisor but says no one should be in any doubt about who is in charge.
She's also said she won't let rogue candidates destroy the ambitions she has for One Nation.
"No one, no one is going to take it over and destroy what I want to achieve, what I want to do," she said.
"I can assure you, (with) 20 years' experience, knowledge, wisdom, understanding ... I've taken over the leadership of this party."
Ms Hanson said she was determined to avoid a repeat of her party's implosion following the 1998 Queensland election, in which One Nation won 11 seats before internal divisions and instability split the party.
Mr Rogers, who had been due to contest the far northern seat of Mulgrave, was dumped over an online post alleging the Port Arthur massacre and the death of a Syrian toddler, who drowned at sea which sparked a global outcry last year, were fabrications.
He has since said the post was written without his knowledge by a friend who had control of his website.