Want to share in the spirit of the Tour de France? Join global money transfer specialist OFX in Sydney from 7.30-10:30am Sunday 17 July to experience the Tour de France!
Swing by the Govett Street Gates entrance of Centennial Parklands Sunday morning to catch the latest action and enjoy a taste of the pro cyclist life with a range of complimentary treats.
- order your favourite freshly-ground coffee brew from our barista
- get your bike race ready with our resident pro mechanic
- soothe away those aches and pains with a free massage
- find your perfect kit with premium clothing brand Champion Systems
That's not all - just like in the Tour village, you can hobnob with the legends of Australian cycling. We've got Scott McGrory and Kate Bates to share cycling stories, get pro tips and maybe even a sneaky selfie.
Scott and Kate are two of Australia's greatest cyclists, who have both represented Australia at the Olympic Games and raced at the highest levels of the sport.
- Scott was only 18 when he won Olympic Bronze in Seoul. Following the Sydney Games, Scott was signed by the world's number one road squad, Italian powerhouse Team Mapei. Scott also represented Australia at World Championships and Commonwealth Games.
- Kate is a world champion and Olympic cyclist who represented Australia at the highest levels of road and track cycling, and one of only two Australians to ride two different cycling disciplines at the Olympic Games.
So, what are you waiting for? Get down to Centennial Parklands on Sunday morning, where #OrangeIsTheNewYellow.