It's May the 4th and that means it's time to celebrate Star Wars in the best way possible, with Asian Pop!
Some people say you should never cross your Fandoms.... (or was that streams of electricity....). But I think crossovers are some of the best things we can have!
8. That time Eric Nam took a selfie with Daisy Ridley and John Boyega (i.e the awesome new Star Wars leads!)
To be honest, we're kind of jealous of Eric Nam right how...
7. Infinite's Dongwoo is a huge fan of BB-8!
To be fair, who doesn't love BB-8?
6. 2NE1 were Storm Troopers
I would probably try to follow 2NE1 anywhere at the best times, but ESPECIALLY if they're dressed as Storm Troopers.
5. EXO - Lightsaber
EXO hanging out in a Jedi Only club. Almost makes me want to join the Light side of the Force. Almost.
4. Luhan waking up the Force
He gets to chill with BB-8....BB-8!
Can we just take a moment and appreciate that?
3. That time AKB48 went into battle with lightsabers
It's as though a thousand voices cried out with excitment, then fell silent (possibly for fanning into oblivion reasons).
2. That time "Infinite Challenge" parodied Star Wars
Okay, so "Infinite Challenge" isn't quite Asian Pop, but the parody was so goofy and funny that we just had to include it!
1. Arashi hanging out with R2-D2 and C3PO
These WERE the J Pop stars and droids we were looking for!
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: