It's a little hard to believe, but it's been eight years since SHINee first debuted! In celebration of their eighth anniversary, let's take a look at eight funny and interesting facts about SHINee that you may (or may not) know!
8. Everyone in SHINee thinks Taemin is the shyest member
Taemin may be shy, but put him on a stage with a microphone and that shyness disappears!
7. Onew once said that if he was a girl, he would date Key!
Onew may have a point there because Key is pretty easy on the eye!
6. Apparently Key is the best at speaking Japanese whilst Minho is the worst!
It's one thing to sing in Japanese, but it's another to carry a conversation!
5. Out of all the members in SHINee, Jonghyun is probably the closest to Key
They may love to mess around, but they're the band's token bromance! In fact, Jonghyun has apparently said that he would love to go to Disneyland with Key!
4. Onew says he has terrible stamina, something Minho strongly agrees with!
Seeing as how Minho is a talented athlete and soccer player, he's probably qualified to say stuff about Onew's stamina (or lack thereof)!
3. Onew gave Taemin his first vocal lessons
Apparently during their trainee days, Taemin liked to stand next to Onew during vocal lessons so he could learn and practice with him!
2. SHINee are close friends with MBLAQ
The two K-Pop groups have known each other since their trainee days, so it's no surprise that they're friends!
1. Every member sleep talks!
Every member just can't get enough of chatting with one another, even in their sleep!