Lisa shook us all when she came on the scene. She may be the youngest member of BLACKPINK but she has amazing dance moves and raps like a pro!
Aside from that, how much do you really know about Lisa? Yes, you probably know she’s from Thailand but what else?
Time to find out more about BLACKPINK’s maknae, Lisa.
1. She’s in Taeyang’s music video "Ringa Linga" - she appears with YG artist Mino, Bobby and B.I in the car scene.
2. Lisa can speak four languages including English, Korean, Japanese and Thai. (She must also be the group's translator haha).
3. Formerly, her name was Pranpriya and her friends gave her the nickname Pockpack. Her name was then changed to Lalisa after a fortune telling (Lalisa means 'the one who is praised').
4. She’s childhood friends with GOT7’s Bambam. Both were part of the same dance crew ‘We Zaa Cool’.
5. She trained for five years and three months before debuting with BLACKPINK.
6. Her favourite food is french fries, while her favourite Korean dish is gamjatang (spicy pork spine soup).
7. Lisa has said she prefers older guys. Of course, not someone too old, but someone who would be able to take good care of her.
What do you love about Lisa?
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: