With only a few weeks left to go before GOT7 are here in Australia, let's get prepared for the boys' arrival by taking a look at each group member.
Today, we're shining the spotlight on the group's youngest member - Yugyeom!
7. He enrolled in dance school in the 7th grade
Yugyeom shone with his dance skills at a young age and later enrolled in Hamlim Arts High School, majoring in Street Dance. This led to an opportunity for him to audition for JYP Entertainment (which he thankfully got into!).
6. His mum initially didn't want him to become an idol
Yugyeom managed to convince her to let him give it a shot, and thankfully, it has all paid off!
5. He may be GOT7's youngest and their maknae....
Born in 1997 in fact!
4. But he's also the group's tallest member!
Hence the nickname "Big Baby!"
3. His BFF is BTS' Jungkook
Just saying it now, these two are candidates for the greatest bromance ever!
2. Prior to GOT7's debut, Yugyeom prayed for all the members to stay together after debuting
Looks like his prayers were answered because they all got in!
1. Yugyeom's dancing is so lit that he managed to get a 1st and a 2nd place in his 2 appearances on 'Hit The Stage'
To be fair, he did come second to Girls' Generation's dance machine herself, Hyoyeon!
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: