Welcome to DatJoeDoe Show's Joe's Blog!! This week he's teaching us about SHINee's Taemin and sharing your K-Pop opinions...
SHINee's maknae has become quite popular over the years. Going successfully solo he's carved a name for himself as an entertainer.
Let's learn more about the man, Taemin:
1. Taemin’s parents didn’t buy him an MP3 Player when they were popular, so he just wore earphones instead (Anything to be cool haha).
2. From all of SHINee's costumes, Taemin's favourite was the ripped jacket with black jeans he wore in Lucifer.
3. Taemin was partnered up with APink’s Naeun on the show We Got Married.
4. He only takes about five minutes in the morning to get ready and start his day (that's incredible, even for a man)!
5. When Minho first talked to Taemin, he stuttered thinking that Taemin was older than him.
6. Taemin learnt Japanese with the help of the One Piece show (another reason why anime is awesome).
7. He is a huge fan of horror movies and often scares member, Key.
8. When he was in high school, the members would walk Taemin to school just to make sure he didn’t get bullied.
9. He is not very fond of insects, this can be seen on numerous fancam videos when a bug flies into SHINee’s performances (YouTube has come classic moments)!
Every week on my Facebook page KPOPJOE I ask k-Pop fans their opinions on certain matters. This week I asked:
“What are your favourite variety shows to watch, and why?”
Top answers were:
“Running man. This is a very entertaining show. I really love all of them. Especially Kwangsoo, every episode has different and unique games. They also invites kpop idols as their guests so that's why.” - Rogelyn Layderos Mariñas
"I like to watch Hello Counselor. I find some issues suprising. It's nice to see a positive change in someone's life and for some people this programme may be the beginning of it. - Agnieszka Korpysa
"2 Days 1 Night. This show really amazes me because even though they have no guests they still made me happy and made me enjoy the show. This show is really the best because they make you laugh out loud with their jokes and actions. They are not bias with their guests, in cases they also fight with the guest which made the show different from the other shows. And yes this variety show is no. 1 in Korea in terms of ratings. They really are the Kings in variety shows. - Ruth Micah Mancio Rebusit
Listen in to DatJoeDoe Show every Thursday night at 8PM on SBS PopAsia radio.
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: