It's GOT7 Mark's birthday today!! So today, we're shining the spotlight on the group's eldest member - Mark!
7. He was born in California
Mark then moved to a number of different countries, including Brazil and Paraguay, before heading to Korea to be an idol.
6. He was challenged to do the Ice Bucket Challenge - by his dad!
Sadly, no footage has surfaced of Mark getting a bucket of ice water dumped on his head...
5. If Mark had to pick a bias from GOT7, he would pick Jackson!
Opposites do attract because Mark says he finds Jackson very interesting and bright!
4. He trained for 3.5 years before debuting with GOT7
It wasn't all easy for Mark and he had thoughts about giving up after about 2 years, though we're glad he stuck it through!
3. He is fluent in English, Korean and Mandarin
Which means he can chat to Jackson in a number of different languages!
2. He is arguably the best at martial arts tricking in GOT7
Though to be fair, all the GOT7 boys are pretty athletic!
1. The famous "Mark Meal" was named after him
It's a delicious blend of ramen, tteokbokki, sausage, and cheese. In fact, this dish got so popular that it went viral in Korea for a while!
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: