Jay Park has been one of the leading independent hip-hop artists in Korea for a number of years now, and with the superstar heading to Australia for the RapBeat show in July, let's get acquainted with the mega-talented rapper/dancer/choreographer/record label CEO!
7. He was the former leader of 2PM
It was only for a year, but Jay Park certainly left a mark in his time with the group.
6. His very first YouTube video went viral
His cover of "Nothin' on You" hit 2 million views in less than 24 hours. WOW!
5. He is a brilliant break dancer
Words can't describe Jay Park's awesome moves so we'll let these videos do all the talking!
4. He has countless tattoos all over his body
They all mean something to him and he has so many that we actually lost count!
3. His ideal type of girl are those who are laid back and has a nice sense of humour
Do you fit any of these qualities?
2. If he could be a superhero, he would be Iron Man
Then again, who doesn't like Tony Stark/Iron Man?
1. He is the CEO of 2 hip-hop record labels
He founded his first label AOMG ("Art of Movement") back in 2013, which has since established itself as a successful independent hip-hop agency. Most recently, Park has teamed up with long-time partner Cha Cha Malone to start up a new global hip-hop label called H1GHR MUSIC RECORDS.
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: