B1A4 are a five-member idol group under WM Entertainment, who debuted in 2011. The group has experienced success from hit songs such as "Solo Day," "Tried to Walk" and "What’s Happening?."
They have just made their comeback with Rollin’ so let’s learn more about the boys!
1. Baro is the only member with blood type B while the other members (Jinyoung, Sandeul, Gongchan and CNU) have blood type A hence the name B1A4 (I see what they did there!)
2. Jinyoung is an extremely talented composer and producer. He has made popular songs for B1A4 including "Baby Good Night," "Lonely" and "Lie."
3. CNU is a heavy sleeper and once put an ice pack on his face in to wake up (who needs coffee when you have ice packs haha).
4. Sandeul is good friends with VIXX’s Ken and BTS’ V.
5. Gongchan did a cameo for MAMAMOO’s music video "Piano Man." He played the role of the piano man where all the MAMAMOO members try to seduce him.
6. Baro’s younger sister Cha Yoon-ji recently debuted under the same label as B1A4 (WM Entertainment). She debuted as a soloist under the stage name ‘I’.
7. Aside from music Jinyoung also acts, and for his role in the drama Love in the Moonlight he won an award for Best New Actor at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards (is there anything he can’t do?).
8. Sandeul loves to cook but he’s afraid of knives (I guess he likes to cook food that doesn’t require cutting haha).
9. Out of all the members, Gongchan is the best at maths, he’s also the only left-handed member (1L4R anyone?).
10. During their "O.K" music video shoot CNU accidentally hit an actress with a baseball (CNU may know Taekwondo but his throwing skills are a bit lacking haha).
11. B1A4’s fandom name is BaNa with Ba being B1A4 and Na being the fans. The phrase is also a short form of saying ‘Banada’ which means ‘fallen in love with’ implying B1A4 have fallen for their fans. Awww.
Check out their latest music video Rollin’ here:
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: