BTS' YouTube Red documentary series Burn The Stage has officially begun, with the first two episodes online now. We're getting a behind the scenes insight into the lives of the members while on the Wings Tour, and here are just some of the things they shared with us in the first couple of episodes.
1. RM lost his passport... again
To say the boys looked unimpressed would be an understatement
2. We saw how they take care of each other
When Suga couldn't join them at a restaurant, they bagged up the food and J-Hope took it to him
3. Jungkook gave his all on stage
He looked close to passing out backstage and he spoke of pushing himself to the edge for fans
4. Jimin's perfectionism showed itself backstage
He was disappointed in himself because his voice cracked during his solo stage
5. Jungkook's dance impersonations
We got even more of a sense as to how much JK lightens the mood with jokes and pranks
6. Jin enjoying some virtual reality in his hotel room
The sound effects alone - and this was just in the preview!
7. V and RM looking cool
We don't know where this is and it was only in the preview shots, but these are model looks being served
8. The members talking about each other
And how they're each other's motivation
9. Jungkook messing with Jin's food
Chocolate balls in ramen... this boy...
— KinZa (@ItsnotKinZa) March 28, 2018
What did you think of the first two episodes of Burn The Stage?
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: