Although only focused on a particular member of a group, these K-pop idol solo fancams have racked up millions of views - sometimes even more than the group's videos!
A great high-quality fancam can even change a group's fate and boost their popularity. Here are the Top 10 most watched K-pop idol solo fancams on YouTube. Views listed are as at the time of writing.
1. EXID's "Up and Down" - Hani focus - 26.7 million views
2. Miss A's "Love Song" - Suzy focus - 14.7 million views
3. Pocket Girls' "Oppa Is Trash" - Habin focus - 11.9 million views
4. BTS' "DNA" - Jungkook focus - 11.6 million views
5. Laysha's "Chocolate Cream" - Goeun focus - 10.3 million views
6. BTS' "DNA" - Jimin focus - 10.1 million views
7. BP Rania's "Make Me Ah" - Hyemin focus - 9.6 million views
8. BTS' "DNA" - V focus - 9.3 million views
9. ACE's "Fell For It" - Seol Ah focus - 8.9 million views
10. BTS' "Fake Love" Jimin focus - 8.8 million views
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: