On top of idols being amazingly talented dancers, singers and actors (sometimes all three!), they often have some otherworldly visuals that look fresh out of an anime. Basically, they look like illustrated perfection.
Here's just some comparisons we couldn't help but make between idols and famous anime characters.
1. EXO's Sehun: Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
2. NCT's Taeyong: Akise Aru (Future Diary)
3. TWICE's Jeongyeon: Nami (One Piece)
4. SHINee's Taemin: Rasiel (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
5. SEVENTEEN's Jeonghan: Victor Nikiforov (Yuri On Ice)
6. Luhan: Nagisa (Iwatobi Swim Club)
7. BTS' V: Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul)
8. EXID's Hyerin: Haruhi (Ouran High School Host Club)
9. PENTAGON's Wooseok: Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
10. SEVENTEEN's Jun: Genos (One Punch Man)
11. VIXX's Leo: Frau (07 Ghost)
12. JYJ's Jaejoong: Light (Death Note)
13. Super Junior's Eunhyuk: Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
Can you think of any others?
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: