While it's always popular for K-pop groups to perform songs by their elders when they do covers, there's something especially fascinating about watching girl groups cover male group songs or vice versa. They often bring a whole new dimension of the songs to the forefront, and make you a fan of songs you might not have noticed before!
Over on Reddit, K-pop fans have been discussing their fave male group covers by girl groups and we've compiled some of our faves too!
1. Girls' Generation: Super Junior's "Sorry Sorry"
2. Dreamcatcher: BIGBANG's "Bang Bang Bang"
3. TWICE: SEVENTEEN's "Pretty U"
4. GFriend: Shinhwa's "Wild Eyes"
5. CLC: Super Junior's "Black Suit"
6. (G)IDLE: BTS' "Fake Love"
7. Ladies Code: Wanna One's "Energetic"
8. Pledis Girlz: SEVENTEEN's "Adore U"
9. Produce 48: BTS' "The Truth Untold"
10. Lovelyz: WINNER's "Really Really"
11. fromis_9: iKON's "My Type"
What's your fave male group cover by a girl group?
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: